From the province of Uttarakhand, one of the contemporary well-known Indian family comes from. The son of the 5th & current National Security Advisor to the Prime Minister of India was born to be also involved in developing his own country. Let’s dig deeper into Shaurya Doval’s biography.
Shaurya Doval Biography
Full Name: Shaurya Doval
Date of Birth: 26th Apr 1974
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Place of Birth: Delhi, India
Residence: New Delhi, India
Father: Ajit Doval
Mother: Aruni Doval
Marital Status: Married
Education: MBA from London Business School
MBA from Chicago Booth
CA from ICAI
BA from Hindu College, Delhi
Position: Public Policy thinker/Equity professional
Political Party: BJP (Bharativa Janata Party)
Net worth: Update Soon
Email ID: Get Now
Phone Number: Get Now
Shaurya Doval Early life
Shaurya Doval was born in 26th April 1974 in New Delhi, India. He belongs to a family that is from Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand. His father is a former intelligence office, and the current National Security Advisor of India.
His Mother, Smt. Aruni Doval, was a teacher, and is retired now. She is from Dasmana family of Pauri Garhwal as well.
He is married to an oncologist, Divya, and she is from Garhwal and of Nautiyal family.
There is no further information provided about his children.
Shaurya Doval Education
Shaurya completed his school education from the disciplined environment of Army Public School.
He holds a BA degree in Economics from Hindu College of Delhi University with honors.
He holds two MBA degrees from Chicago Booth, and London Business School. Also, he has an CA degree from ICAI.
He earned his MBA’s degree while he was working, and at a very early age of 23 years.
Shaurya Doval Career
Shaurya has worked in several places, companies and cities, such as New York, London, and New Delhi. He worked in the banking investment field.
At the age of 20, he was employed by Arthur Anderson. Alongside with Arthur Anderson, he was an employee in other big companies like Morgan Stanley and GE Capital.
He started a global principal investment management platform in 2007, called ZeusCaps. Then it was recalled Torch Investment Management.
This Platform, which is based out of Singapore, is responsible to manage a private portfolio of global investments.
Also, he is a part of the international leadership team of Greater Pacific Capital which is based out of London. It is a private equity firm.
Shaurya and BJP
In 16-17 Dec 2017, Shaurya participated as a member in Uttarakhand BJP’s working member Committee. This was his first interaction and involvement with this party.
Right now, he is a part of its advisory group. He has several community-based projects, such as the Bemisal Garhwal in June 2018, which aims at developing the standards and quality of people’s lives by focusing on agriculture, health and farming.
Shaurya Doval Interesting facts
- Shaurya was part of the International Institutes of strategic Studies, London.
- In 2009, he founded and was part of a team that aimed to help the creation and growth of India foundation, and discuss important national and cultural issues.
- In 2012, Shaurya received Udyog Ratan award.
- In 2015, Shaurya was awarded the prestigious Eisenhower Fellowship.
- Shaurya has several accounts in social media. His Facebook account has over 490.000 followers, and his twitter account has over 5,400 followers.
- He has a YouTube channel under his name, with 80 subscribers.
- The wire has raised concerns of a conflict of interest between Shaurya’s management of the India Foundation and his father’s involvement in local politics. Shaurya files a defamation suit against the publication (the Wire) and denied the claims.