Raghav Chadha is one of the youngest Indian politicians and the leaders of the Aam Aadmi Party. He held several positions in the Indian politics field. He participated in the general elections in 2019 and was the in-charge for south Delhi Lok Sabha constituency.
Raghav Chadha Biography
Name: Raghav Chadha
Date of Birth: 11 November 1988
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Place of Birth: Delhi, India
Residence: Delhi, India
Political Party: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
Education: Chartered Accountant
Wife: Update soon
Children: No Children
Father/ Mother: Update soon
Marital Status: Single
Net worth: Unknown
Office address: E6, Gurudwara Road, Block E, Saket, New Delhi (110017)
Raghav Chadha Early Life & Childhood
Raghave Chadha was born in 11th Nov 1988 in New Delhi, India to an Indian lawyer, and a housewife.
No further information is available about his family or childhood
Raghav Chadha Education
He has completed his university degree from the university of Delhi as a chartered accountant.
Raghav Chadha Career
He was a chartered account before he joined the political path.
On 2016, he was assigned as an advisor to Deputy Chief Minister, Manish Sisodia. He assisted Manish in his preparation for 2016 budget at an honorarium remuneration of Re.1 per month.
However, along before this, in 2013, he was part of the team who drafted the AAP manifesto.
He was a financial advisor, and in April,2018 he was terminated by Union Minister of Home Affairs.
He is appointed as the in-charge for the South Delhi Lok Sabha Constituency for 2019 election.
Raghav Chadha & Aam Aadmi Party
Raghav Chadha is one of the Aam Aadmi’s National Executive youngest spokesperson & members. He served as National Treasurer, and he is the litigations in charge of the party.
What is Aam Aadmi Party?
This Political Party is a result of a corruption scandals that occurred in 2011. This scandal caused a mass protests from activists and citizens of India against the Jan Lokpal Bill, a legislation that had been stuck in Parliamentary committees for years. The public demand was “Jan Lokpal must be passed immediately.”
For two years, protests were almost everywhere demanding to end the corruption. A revolution has started and was led by the social activist Anna Hazare.
Despite of this public revolution, social media campaigns, and the marching protests, the government never responded to the public demands.
Therefore, one of the activists, Arvind Kejriwal, decided to be part of the political field, and establish a political party that is an anti-corruption one, so that it will destroy the political corruption from within.
This new political party is Aam Aadmi Party, and it was officially launched in 26 Nov 2011.
Raghav Chadha Interesting Fact
- He believes he did not choose politics, but that politics chose him.
- He always speaks about how much his family supported him in joining the political field, and continues to, as they believe he is working against the corruption.
- In 2019, he lost the election to the BJP’s candidate Ramesh Bidhuri.
- He has a shy personality.
- Due to his physical appearance, he has more than 20 thousand fans from girls, who always express their admiration on social media
- He, occasionally, is being teased by his colleagues for having admirations from the opposite sex.
- During one interview he was asked about his relationship statues, and his answer was “I don’t have time to watch a movie, you think I’ll have time for a girl?”
- He does not have or upload music on his phone, because he uses his phone’s capacity for his email.
- He was a big fan of cricket, before getting involved with AAP (Aam Aadmi Party)
- He has a twitter account
- He has received a proposal request on his twitter account, and he replies by saying it is a bad time to get married considering the state of the country.”